Bug on Homo-Deus Record?? Help me out

souljocker

Hello everyone!

I need some help here.

Yesterday me and my friends killed the Beta King Titan and we'll attempt to kill the Alpha this week.
The thing is, when we killed the Kint Titan, we ascended and enjoyed the cutscene normally, BUT, our Homo-Deus Record doesnt shows any information about the King Titan.

Is like we never killed him.

Any information about this??
Its a bug or what??
image.png.de51962d92443fb17a9119d8984bd02d.png
Thanks!

Just now, souljocker said:

Hello everyone!

I need some help here.

Yesterday me and my friends killed the Beta King Titan and we'll attempt to kill the Alpha this week.
The thing is, when we killed the Kint Titan, we ascended and enjoyed the cutscene normally, BUT, our Homo-Deus Record doesnt shows any information about the King Titan.

Is like we never killed him.

Any information about this??
Its a bug or what??

Thanks!

if you already have a homo deus record, then there's nothing wrong. The king titan gives the homo deus record you should have regardless of difficulty, there are no different ones with special looks or anything ( and it also gives no extra levels, which makes it purely cosmetic )

3 minutes ago, Fes said:

if you already have a homo deus record, then there's nothing wrong. The king titan gives the homo deus record you should have regardless of difficulty, there are no different ones with special looks or anything ( and it also gives no extra levels, which makes it purely cosmetic )

I saw some pictures that the Record only shows up the difficulty of the King Titan like "Gamma" "Beta" or "Alpha"
So this isnt showing up anymore??

On 2/23/2021 at 7:07 PM, souljocker said:

I saw some pictures that the Record only shows up the difficulty of the King Titan like "Gamma" "Beta" or "Alpha"
So this isnt showing up anymore??

i think i misunderstood you earlier, my bad.
Yes, it's supposed to show the difficulty on which you beat the titan under the list of all the other bosses, so this definitely seems like a bug. Maybe it doesn't show because the list of defeated bosses is "full" but i can't imagine that this is working as intended

Archived