base spots Best PVE Base Location

Saminator6000

Hey, so I've been playing pve on Xbox for about a month now and over that time I've played all of the canon arks and collected a lot of dinos. I've been searching for a permanent base location on any map to store my dinos from any map with my tek transporter.

So I've come here to ask what you think the best base location would be to store hundreds of dinos, big and small like wyverns to dodos, have room for tek replicators and other structures and it can be on any map, canon or non canon, also it would be preferably on flat ground or in a non water cave but I'm up to anything.

Any suggestions would be very helpful, thanks!

That's very broad question in pve because you can build almost any base you want in mostly any place. What do you plan on building? Big large base would be easier on a flat plain but with pillars it doesn't really matter much. 

I personally wouldnt build my main on extinction just because I've had poor server performance, these servers seem to be pillared like crazy and have bad community.

I've noticed island servers seem to have a lot of box tribes and suffer performance issues especially on events, though they are a nice place to build.

I personally dislike scorched, just not worth a main base here, only one biome and too many environmental effects and limitations.

I enjoy abberation but it's a difficult map and element is a little slower to get, plus you are limited on what Dino's you can have out so wouldn't be a main base choice for me.

My main bases in pve are on crystal isles. I find it's easy to get almost any resource, good choice of tames, easy boss for element and all biome types. 

Just some of my personal opinions, really it just depends on that you plan to do, don't settle the first map you visit, just try a few.

MAIN BASE I suggest Extinction or Genesis, because these maps are best for element and you can keep here all species dinos from all of the maps.
(notice its hard to maintain water dinos in Extinction - you need to have good spot for it.. probably all occupied)

But i advice to have
SECOND BASE in Aberration, not only for metal supply.
(there are some good metal spots in Valguero too, but i bet all of them are occupied)

It kind of depends on the type of server, is this a private server, official... if you are on official, good luck with that, all best spots would be taken by now.  

If this is a private cluster, then I would suggest 0  0  on Valguero.    The area is easy to block off the land entrances on either end.  It's flat, has no mobs spawning in the area, and it's huge.

Archived