We need a Saint Patty's Day event and better breeding rates.

SarahMonette

We don't care about xp, materials, or anything else.  Just the breeding.  It is a breeding game.

There are not enough color dino events and the event are cut to short.

Stop using crappy servers as an excuse to not do breeding events.  Some servers are not junk and we want breeding events.  It is a breeding game.  There is nothing else to do in this game but breed pets.  We need better rates on breeding.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, SarahMonette said:

We don't care about xp, materials, or anything else.  Just the breeding.  It is a breeding game.

Stop using crappy servers as an excuse to not do breeding events.  Some servers are not junk and we want breeding events.  It is a breeding game.  There is nothing else to do in this game but breed pets.  We need better rates on breeding.

You mean you don't care. I'm pretty sure plenty do care. It's not a breeding game. Yes there is breeding in it, but there's also building, fighting, taming. So it can't really be singled out as a breeding game.

Want better breeding rates on better performing servers? Then play unofficial to your hearts content. If you chose to play official, then you gotta except the rates the devs give.

9 hours ago, SarahMonette said:

No. There is enough color events. At some parts of year, too many. And be glad for the amount of breeding events we actually have. They used to happed twice or thrice a year.

What we really need is servers that are reliable enough to make the events enjoyable and worthwhile.

I hatched gigas ( not a huge amount only 4 )  on the first day of valentines event, but due to server crashes and the resulting rollbacks they are as yet only at 48% matured. That's 7 real world days of 3x and 3 days of normal rates and still only 48%.

One day I had the joy of imprinting them 4 times, that's the same imprint 4 times! Everytime as soon as I got them imprinted the server crashed and rolled back to before the imprint. 

I'd rather they spent their time dealing with the issues of the server performance than running more events that just add to the server problems. 

Archived