Community Crunch 255: Behind the LiveOps Curtain and More!

StudioWildcard

57 minutes ago, Magmasaur103 said:

the ps4 that I play on is actually my dads. only thing I'm allowed to do on there is play, or watch. no buy. like I said: picky-buying parents.

Ummm? Save up money and ask you parents and tell them you’ll give them money? Say the 15$ pack or whatever is 1 dlc(which is less then what 1 DLC norm costs)? Have them buy the Genesis DLC?

1 hour ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Ummm? Save up money and ask you parents and tell them you’ll give them money? Say the 15$ pack or whatever is 1 dlc(which is less then what 1 DLC norm costs)? Have them buy the Genesis DLC?

if you knew my parents, I'd be stuck not getting it for a LONG time. just trust me on this one.

13 hours ago, thedrongoofark said:

I personally find it entertaining, who knew someone could argue with someone else's parental restrictions

so have you decided which map to play first?

also, how the flip do you find something about game cost entertaining!? especially when it's arguing over such a stupid thing to argue about in the first place!?

• Haha 1

On 2/19/2021 at 11:24 PM, Austria said:

Remove Antimesh from  pve 😉 and on Legacy tame cap was 250 and it was good    edit: Google translate is trash...

I would like removed that as well, just to mess with the AI dinos, but wouldn't that be a bit unfair to the online players??

Edited by Magmasaur103

• 2 weeks later...