Community Crunch 255: Behind the LiveOps Curtain and More!

StudioWildcard

I think you need to look into cheat detection software specifically for aimbot and esp type programs that are still used quite a bit.  While Battle eye probably helps a bit in various circumstances there are far more advanced cheating methods out there that know how to bypass BE detection these days.

If anything I'd recommend trying to make gradual improvements on this from now and towards Ark 2 so hopefully by then Ark 2 will have cheating under control quite a bit more.

Edited by Chewytowel

Fação uma TLC descente nos dinos. Patchycephalosaurus, purlavia, megaloceros, araneo, onyc, bronto, diplodocus, plecio, mosa, carbonemis, chalico, ichthyosaurus, dunky, oviraptor, phiomia, lymantria, terror bird, scorpion.
Varios bugs como:  aberrant raptor pounce all medium dinos (tamed gigantopithecus, tamed iguanodon, tamed raptor), pelagonir weith organic polimer (not working), pack raptor buff activated they doesn't attack, moschops not farm in water, etc

Can we just get an official word on Ark getting the PS5 upgrade the series X received? It was mentioned to be coming back in December and since then there has been nothing but silence. Honestly at this point I don’t care if it’s not happening anymore but would like a word mentioned on it one way or another.

15 hours ago, Rocky1227 said:

Can we just get an official word on Ark getting the PS5 upgrade the series X received? It was mentioned to be coming back in December and since then there has been nothing but silence. Honestly at this point I don’t care if it’s not happening anymore but would like a word mentioned on it one way or another.

After the Microsoft sweet deal...everything PS related is on the backburner. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes long after the DLC. Although personally I'm not fussed since it's proven impossible to get hold of the new console anyways

Edited by KingOfAshes

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, Madmags said:

Just quit official now playing small tribes for last 3 days 3 servers have been ddossin i just spent all day on 90 and there bragging about dossin the server tried leaving at grn OB they built a huge tek turret tower right next to it rip all my stuffs lost love duppers and ddossers ty ark waste of time

Good 'ol Ark PvP.

On 2/24/2021 at 2:09 AM, Magmasaur103 said:

ok, so just a quick question to all those who read this: which map should I get?
1. Aberration

2. Extinction

3. Genesis pt.1

4. Genesis pt.2

just quote me and choose. I wanna go for aberration, but also wanna try the other maps. knowing my luck, I'm sticking to buying one map. which one?

bit late Ik but I personally find extinction to be a really fun map, no night time in main areas, the city is so easy to grind in and it's actually more fun grinding there, and all the new creatures are pretty fun tames as well. Idk why you didn't put scorched earth there I assume that you already have it but if you don't you should get it, as it is quite fun. If you're kind of going for a storyline pace and you finished SE then go to aberration as that is next in line

14 hours ago, thedrongoofark said:

off by some months, this man was so close to becoming a fortune teller...

Not really, someone said this almost every crunch, this guy just got lucky.

1 hour ago, thedrongoofark said:

bit late Ik but I personally find extinction to be a really fun map, no night time in main areas, the city is so easy to grind in and it's actually more fun grinding there, and all the new creatures are pretty fun tames as well. Idk why you didn't put scorched earth there I assume that you already have it but if you don't you should get it, as it is quite fun. If you're kind of going for a storyline pace and you finished SE then go to aberration as that is next in line

I agree with this, story wize get island-SE-abb-Ext-Gen1-2-A2

i personly like EXT the most out of all, but Gen 1 is starting to grow on me.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, thedrongoofark said:

I didn't add SE bc of free maps. though, I'm told to go with this, and the expansion pack thing?

18 minutes ago, Magmasaur103 said:

I didn't add SE bc of free maps. though, I'm told to go with this, and the expansion pack thing?

Other planes don’t have SEs lore or environment, it’s still a diffrent fun map. And Tek stuff unlocked there. Also, yes during a sale you can get all 3(non Genisis) ones for like 15-10