pve Unamatrix 4 of 1 - LVL 200/205 Custom P+ Server - Open for Public Alpha

HellCattX

Custom ps4 server using Primitive + as the base for my mod to make it work... as best as I can.... some things I just cant fix on consoles.

server name : Unamatrix 4 of 1 LVL 200/205 P+ Custom Mod Server 

Map : Valguero

Mod Primitive + (Modded)

Find : Unoffical PC Sessions.

Changes :

Level cap 200 / 205 if you level up chibi pets by alpha hunting.

Bonuses to Harvesting, Xp, Breeding and Taming Speeds.

Reordered Engrams.

Fixed, changed and Advanced Crafting.

New Engrams : Leave the stone age by learning electricity, modern firearms and armor, and metal building at top tier levels.

Custom loot drops based on P+ settings.

Custom Dino Spawns, find creatures not from Valguero.

Bonuses to stats on level up.

Recipe changes : Glass - Only need to cook crystal in the forges to make glass now as sand wont go into the forges...

16 Slot public server, Open discord channel for error reporting and suggestions. https://discord.gg/9yNTu8Jgny

This server is in beta testing phases, but is ready for open public testing 

SKXAnbt.png

BQH6ZmI.jpg

QS0Tow1.png

• HellCattX changed the title to The Unamatrix's Need testers.
  • HellCattX changed the title to Unamatrix 4 of 1 - LVL 200/205 Custom P+ Server - Open for Public Alpha

Disappointing news... Just been reported that the lastest update 559 on PS4 broke some of my mods and the fixes I had for adding metal isn't working anymore and am back to square one on that, and a few other bugs with the update... Am working on correcting it, but still some issues like Tek now is enabled and can be used.... Lol

I just had a random join my Ark and crashed it.

I keep Offline backups of my codes so server status is back and can be restored just as easy via my offline flashdrive, so all character levels are Ok, anything built has been reset, Sorry guys... some people just dont like others enjoying themselves.

I did not get a screen shot of the persons name fast enough, it was a bunch of random letters and numbers, and just a quick message saying, your server is going to crash, and then it did.

Almost considered removing server advertisement, but I'm going to go a different route instead hehe...

Server is still online. Recent updates include egg in loot crates, aberrant creatures replace default creature spawns, just because they look sooooo much cooler at night. loot crate also drop latex and rubber after yellow and up. Tek creatures where supposed to drop latex and rubber, as they cannot be crafted, however i cannot edit harvest tables on ps4 server, so loot crates only, and they are needed for polymer and advanced crafting like machined firearms. Sentry guns are also unlockable at level 205, metal teir is still broken, and unless W.C. issues a patch, will not get fixed, so the only metal items usable are triangle roof / foundation and metal double door / doorframe. Beta testers have access to levels 206-250 requiring character upload and map change to get. Other misc changes. this server is starting to get a small base of regular players now that most mods are finished or at a point i cannot progress further on consoles.

Archived