genesis 2 Genesis 2 - March 2021 - We need some food for hype!

slejo

• Volunteer Moderator
36 minutes ago, ThePryBar said:

Given that genesis part 1 was delayed by 3 or so months pre covid 19 can only imagine that it will be August or September because of covid being in full swing.

It was already delayed to March from December, I suspect due to complications of covid delays.

14 minutes ago, GP said:

@St1ckyBandit what I mean't by that is that Gen 2 has already had several months delay, so it is unlikely to get more. The person I was replying to I don't think realised Gen 2 was already delayed by 3 months. I'm still confident of a March release.

Thanks for the clarification but I can read.

We can certainly hope it's not going to be delayed again, but who the heck knows at this point.  I don't know about anyone else, but I'm really tired of not being kept in the loop on even a miniscule level when it comes to development, DLCs, Events, or highly anticipated maps like the final map.  I mean c'mon Wildcard..  Everyone I know that still plays Ark on any level at all, is waiting to see what you guys are doing for this last official map and so far we haven't even gotten a murmur from you.    You would think with the announcement of Ark 2, and with all the craziness that has to be going on at the studio for the Devs, that someone would have had the bright idea to start spinning hype towards the community if they want to have a successful launch in 2022, or a successful release of Gen 2 Part 2.   

This started as a strong interest in hearing and seeing more about the final map, to a fading interest, to a nearly non existent interest, and as the day approaches, an annoyed irritation that nothing went into the nurturing of that initial interest until the final weeks and days till release.   I mean sure I'll probably still play the dang map, but who knows, I've since started playing other games with a much better pipeline in the ways of development and communication so who knows. If Ark 2 is gonna be a closely kept secret until launch time, I'm probably going to opt out by sheer lack of information and a need to stay enthusiastic and entertained.  No Hype, No game purchase. 

On 2/19/2021 at 3:51 PM, thedrongoofark said:

when does today's crunch get released(or just crunches in general)?

Every Friday, and some special times like extra life.

3 hours ago, Luewen said:

They havent even started mysterious mysteries yet. Those started month or two before the genesis part 1 release.

Uhh, buddy, what do you think Gen chronicles are? They are the lead ups to Gen part two. The DLC will be relesed shortly after the chronically end. One chronically every month, there chronicals so far, next one should be in 3ish. Then from there 1 month and a few days, so right at the end of March. 

1 hour ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Every Friday, and some special times like extra life.

Uhh, buddy, what do you think Gen chronicles are? They are the lead ups to Gen part two. The DLC will be relesed shortly after the chronically end. One chronically every month, there chronicals so far, next one should be in 3ish. Then from there 1 month and a few days, so right at the end of March. 

ha no I meant what time not what day ((also it's a saturday for me as I'm Australia) just realised any time you give me will be way off the time here so nevermind)

1 hour ago, GrumpyBear said:

I was so hoping for a March 1st release!!!  i guess i should have set my expectations a little more realistic.  They haven't said anything about delaying further by now, so end of March seems very realistic.

oh well, just hope that it isn't going to be released after May and your expectations will (likely) be rewarded

Archived