Upcoming Easter Event

ItsG1zmo

I think after this last event 3x for extended periods may be all the official servers can handle. they should implement reduced tame limit (to limit babies) and a egg limit which limits how many egg can incubate at once, most player wont ever need more than 20 and it would only effect huge box tribes that throw out hundreds at a time.

1 hour ago, Yggdrassil said:

I think after this last event 3x for extended periods may be all the official servers can handle. they should implement reduced tame limit (to limit babies) and a egg limit which limits how many egg can incubate at once, most player wont ever need more than 20 and it would only effect huge box tribes that throw out hundreds at a time.

Nah, even single players can toss out 50 or 60 eggs. I have a friend that has done it many times. He didnt RAISE all of them, he only picked the best 20 or so but thats how breeding works.

1 hour ago, Cowgirl said:

Nah, even single players can toss out 50 or 60 eggs. I have a friend that has done it many times. He didnt RAISE all of them, he only picked the best 20 or so but thats how breeding works.

Yea Im a 1 man tribe on official and I raised 19 gigas, 17 megalos, I think about 10-15 megalodons, 2 basilos, and I popped 15 rexes that I didnt have a chance to finish before the event ended. Limiting it to 20 would probably make me just quit tbh,

if easter event comes after we get access to the incubator, and the incubator isn't a tek tier item, we might not have the issues that arise w/ the extra eggs out.  Though, I'd say they could just lay off breed events altogether it might make life better overall.  This last event caused all but one of the servers I'm on to crash constantly.

Archived