Thyla Boss fight discussion

St1ckyBandit

You’d probably need some mutations before they could take on alpha bosses. They just aren’t comparable to a Rex. People have done boss fights with allos and they’re about the same strength as a thyla.

If their bleed worked on bosses they’d blow everything out of the water, it’d be a deinonychus without the crappy stats

On 2/18/2021 at 3:29 PM, St1ckyBandit said:

Do you guys think Thylas would be capable of taking on some of the tough Alpha bosses as a replacement for Rexes ?

And would you like them to be allowed in Boss fights similar to the Denony ?

sadly thylo's just don't have the HP to take on any bosses. Also knock back would prolly prevent them to be able to deal any damage. =/

I was actually about to breed a thyla army to try on some of the bosses just for the fun of it, but I havent done it yet and now I dont really feel like playing official anymore, but maybe will try it in the future.

the thyla stats I have have around 13k 700m base stats, I also have a 124bp. I dunno how they would do against alpha bosses tho 🤔

These are old offical stats from 6 months back so you can probably find much better ones out there.

This would be so fun, if they worked like rexes. 

Current thylas are maxed. 2 version out there : Epickarn  has them through novus.

I'm sure others have them, I just like giving cred to the breeder.

The version we have is lvl 377 17640 HP and 1587 MD base.  The other version is lvl 377 14k hp 1587md and the only diff is they have more weight 580 instead of 400, We didn't need that so we took the other version.

We use them on ext with veins and a giga for each of us. They shred everything they get near.

15 hours ago, iAgnehole said:

I was actually about to breed a thyla army to try on some of the bosses just for the fun of it, but I havent done it yet and now I dont really feel like playing official anymore, but maybe will try it in the future. the thyla stats I have have around 13k 700m base stats, I also have a 124bp. I dunno how they would do against alpha bosses tho 🤔 These are old offical stats from 6 months back so you can probably find much better ones out there.

Might be able to do gamma broodmother, would like to see how it goes.

Archived