Hello I think I’m built for the job :)

HUN7ER

Hey how’s it going! My names Derick, I am 14, level 100 and over in the next couple days I’m from Canada and I’m on PS4, I would love to join, I’m good for anything really when you need me I’m there XD whenever and wherever I could play up to 10 hours a day, you want resources that won’t be a problem for me just send me off with a list and I’ll come back full! Grinding is my thing let me know as soon as possible and we’ll get down to business XD No job is to big and no task is to small I can assure that you could count on me I guarantee it XD

On 2/18/2021 at 8:30 AM, HUN7ER said:

Hey how’s it going! My names Derick, I am 14, level 100 and over in the next couple days I’m from Canada and I’m on PS4, I would love to join, I’m good for anything really when you need me I’m there XD whenever and wherever I could play up to 10 hours a day, you want resources that won’t be a problem for me just send me off with a list and I’ll come back full! Grinding is my thing let me know as soon as possible and we’ll get down to business XD No job is to big and no task is to small I can assure that you could count on me I guarantee it XD

psn?

Archived