A group of transferable PVE and PVP servers

Wesmanee

Suggestion

I think it would be a cool idea to create a few servers in which you were able to transfer back and forth between pve and pvp  variants of the maps. Of course youre probably thinking if that were the case why would anyone setup on the pvp version. I'm thinking vastly increased rates for resources, breeding, taming, loot drops, maybe even higher chances of high level dinos spawns etc in the pvp variants. A system could be incorporated where members from the tribe with the longest standing base gets double that. I feel like once a tribe gets a stronghold on regular pvp servers there isn't much to be done to displace them until a wipe comes around, and I'm pretty sure every server at this point has one of these tribes. With the suggestion I make, it would allow tribes to safely build up for an assault on the alpha tribe and end up posing a real threat to the current land claiming tribe. It would also give all pvp players a chance to breed up lines of dinos for combat, a luxury only afforded to mega tribes or pve players. And since everytime a tribe is defeated they are not completely wiped so they will be back to get revenge after a little farming which will equate to more pvp. I know alot of PVE players who are itching to get into the PVP scene but simply cannot afford the time or have the desire to start from scratch every time. This is just a rough idea I'm sure it has flaws and would need balancing but I think this kind of middle ground variant would be healthy for the game. Of course we would retain majority standard pvp and pve servers but this could be a cool experiment. 

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived