Frosty Boss Fighters

thedrongoofark

18 hours ago, thedrongoofark said:

I still don't get what you're trying to make fun of

I was getting a "10 days of Christmas" song vibe from the list you described and went with it...... On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a partridge in a pear tree......except I replaced partridge with argentavis. :P

23 minutes ago, wizard03 said:

I was getting a "10 days of Christmas" song vibe from the list you described and went with it...... On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a partridge in a pear tree......except I replaced partridge with argentavis. :P

I finally get it after you explain it to me huzzah

27 minutes ago, wizard03 said:

Sadly their attack animation is trash.....rex does a quick bite, and can follow it up quickly with another. Yuty however does this weird "wind up" bite attack that takes forever. Rex does like 10 bites for yutys 6 or so bites

that's so sad poor slow biting chickens

20 hours ago, thedrongoofark said:

rexes/theris CAN BE found in the snow but that's only after wandering from spawn points they have little if no spawn points in snow

Ferox is OP but I currently can't reach it so that's what I meant by like eh

finding 1000 lvl 150 dinos? nooooo I don't have time for thatttt

sadly I don't have 21 friends but if they somehow magically appear I'll use that tip

Megatherium are good indeed, didn't realise they're that good but here we are

12 days or arkmas. I see

True, so I guess that puts both on the line of allowable. This means setups of YDM and 17 Rex/Theri/Megatherium are maybe allowable which makes for *ez* wins. 

yes, especially in the early releases with berry taming and movement speed exploit(which gave it basically infinite points to damage after a few days work.)

It was an Exageration. You don’t need more then 3 or so, and diffrent genders, it’s just better to have more then 50 so you get good stats.

I only have 1 other who playes with me, so I guess that will mean on on the Rexes/Megatheriums, and 1 on Yuty.

Yes they are rex levelish stats, and have really OP buffs against Bugs. First off, they will auto target any nearby bug, when near a living bug it gets a rage buff which gives 2x damage? And when you kill a bug it gives another buff which gives more, and it does extra damage against bugs. Aka Death to spider. Also my numbers are probably off, the point is is gets damage multiplayers when it kills spiders, bug drones and solders, centapids, mantis, scorpion, ECT.

21 hours ago, thedrongoofark said:

that's so sad poor slow biting chickens

best way to speed it up is to walk backwards while chomping, instead of a thrust nibble, its more like a downwards nibble

7 hours ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Making freakishly fast Yuty bite and roar mod....

I propose a sideways bite that can go back and forth!

16 hours ago, wizard03 said:

best way to speed it up is to walk backwards while chomping, instead of a thrust nibble, its more like a downwards nibble

I propose a sideways bite that can go back and forth!

Yeah, I can’t add new animations to existing dinos. At least, I don’t know how. My plan was to copy the bites and roars, then just set the anim speed mult to 10, and revoke attack Intrevel. Then make copyies of the egg so it breeds right.

1 hour ago, Dinobros2000 said:

thedrongoofark is the best person ever and most experienced ark player I even may have feelings for them they're just so cool

hey did you know you can change quotes? I'm going to have a lot of fun with this (also don't take it personally I'm not making of you more making fun of me)

Archived