The Island - Edge of Map killed me, all is lost

Helios1

Client 322.15, Server 322.9....Not Fixed.

Client 322.15, Official Server 322.15...FIXED!!!! I couldn't get through it just swimming, nor couldn't push a parasaur through.  Didn't have any other tames to try with.

Thanks WC...I Take back my earlier, rude comment.

Now if I can only get Nitrado to update my server....

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator

"World Borders: Soon, we will be updating world barriers on all maps so that anything outside of a world border will be destroyed. Boom. This is live on The Island on PC and there were some edge-case issues with it being oversensitive but that’s now been fixed and we’ll be rolling out to other platforms soon."

Oops. 🙃

• Volunteer Moderator
38 minutes ago, Oieru said:

So, can anyone confirm on official that this has been fixed? I'm tired of being the experimental branch for them.

Scroll up, someone did confirm it to be fixed. But perhaps it wasn't big enough so here's a quote of it. 🤪

On 2/19/2021 at 10:03 PM, RedOne said:

FIXED!!!!

7 hours ago, Oieru said:

So, can anyone confirm on official that this has been fixed? I'm tired of being the experimental branch for them.

It's gotta be 322.15...I think all officials are.   I could not get through with a sacrificial parasaur...then tried it with a bary.  Could not get through.

FYI I did not try it with any of the big guys.

So I tested it on a dedicated server and side borders are indeed fixed. But the ceiling borders are still instadeath for some reason. I always thought this wasnt the case or am I missremembering this? 

Edit: Just tested it again with cheat fly but went really slow to see if it might have been an issue of me being to fast but it happend again even when being slow. 

Yeah same thing happened to me had 2 gigas in my bag all my gear and lost  the squid I was riding died 2 more times try to get back to get teh squid didn't even see the barrier before I was dead. Did mange too swim back and whistled the 2 whales out but never did find the squid. GG Wildcard this has been going over a week now. 

On 2/24/2021 at 4:58 AM, Nixunior said:

So I tested it on a dedicated server and side borders are indeed fixed. But the ceiling borders are still instadeath for some reason. I always thought this wasnt the case or am I missremembering this? 

Edit: Just tested it again with cheat fly but went really slow to see if it might have been an issue of me being to fast but it happend again even when being slow. 

FYI This may be fixed in 324.16:

Fixed a bug that allowed players to escape through the ceiling barrier on some maps

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived