event Love Evolved

xDirtYDemoNx18

• Volunteer Moderator
28 minutes ago, Smokealotaherb said:

When is the event gonna start it's the 11th already ???

1 minute ago, Hurebhsdyrgsg said:

Wild card is late with 100% of content. Genesis 2 without a doubt won't be dropped in march

Well, they said consoles would be released at about 8pm PST so in about 1h10m from now according to https://time.is/PST.

I still think one week is not long to hunt down as many lavender dinos as I would like to get.  I will be lucky if I get one argy that is lavender.  I have to fly all over searching then build a strong trap.  And now there is yet another update that makes it so I cannot play for half an hour!  Not upset that Wild Card is fixing their game thank you for the updates.  But each update takes a bite out of what I could have done during the event.  You shoved breeding and catching colored pets all into one week.  I cannot get it done.  

One week is not long enough for an event. 

Please consider breeding weekends and doing color events at different times.  And we do not need a rate boosts on materials anymore they are high enough. 

Please just the breeding on weekends and color events two weeks not one.  

I have to sleep at some point Wild Card.  Stop being cruel!

fish net only bring in fish meat. no luck so far with anything more than fish meat

I hate fishing. its a long wait for anything to get picked up.

wc can argue this is also true in real life but 55mins = 1 day night cycle in game

other game that doesn't feature fishing as an main attraction often has their fish hooked in a matter of seconds and you go through a mini game that finally determines if you net the fish or not. in ark you go through everything and finally the game decides you're not worthy to get a fish snaps the line and you're back at square one.

• Volunteer Moderator
24 minutes ago, Dasya said:

I'm on single player. 60+ Ovis bread, and 30 or do Dilo eggs laid. Not one chocolate.

Did you add your active event as vday into the advanced tab? Cooking Pot's items and colors appears to be enabled by default for some reasons, but other aspect of the event (such as the chocolate boxes) may requires the event to be explicitly enabled.

58 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

Did you add your active event as vday into the advanced tab? Cooking Pot's items and colors appears to be enabled by default for some reasons, but other aspect of the event (such as the chocolate boxes) may requires the event to be explicitly enabled.

On Single Player, breed probably 100 dinos so far, no chocolates.  Got 1 fishing, out of about 10 fish caught.

This is without the active event being set.

1 hour ago, invincibleqc said:

I did not, initially. I was able to get candy from fishing, and could spawn chocolate in with commands, so it didn't even cross my mind. Can't recall ever having to enable any event before, but I could be misremembering, too.

As you have suggested, I have added vday as the active event now. Had Dilos lay 16 eggs, and got about 4 Ovis bred, nothing yet. But that's a bit of a small sample size. I'm breeding Ovis for hide for saddles, so tomorrow I will be sitting down to breed up a ton more.

I've caught probably 30-40 coels by now, I am loaded with Chibis and candies, but no chocolates have dropped. Nor have any dropped from breeding dinos. 

I've tried different bait, different quality rods, a different map (Rag and Val), I changed my fishing loot quality from 2 back to 1. Nothing! 

Are they supposed to be that rare,  or am I doing something wrong? 

I'm on Singleplayer, I have S+, Ark Additions, Death Recovery, Ultimate Stacks, Dino Storage, DinoTracker, crafting skill potion and a blood syringe mod. 

Anybody else having this hard of a time? 

On 2/12/2021 at 9:27 PM, invincibleqc said:

On 2/12/2021 at 10:34 PM, Dasya said:

I did not, initially. I was able to get candy from fishing, and could spawn chocolate in with commands, so it didn't even cross my mind. Can't recall ever having to enable any event before, but I could be misremembering, too.

As you have suggested, I have added vday as the active event now. Had Dilos lay 16 eggs, and got about 4 Ovis bred, nothing yet. But that's a bit of a small sample size. I'm breeding Ovis for hide for saddles, so tomorrow I will be sitting down to breed up a ton more.

Well, update on all this:

Another dozen Dilos and 60 Ovis bred. No chocolate. Not running any mods.

I also swam through the barrier wall at the edge of the map and died straight outside the West Underwater Cave. But hey at least my basil didn't die, too!

I deem this patch scuffed, and have just used the console to summon in all the chocolate needed. lol

Archived