event Love Evolved

xDirtYDemoNx18

• Volunteer Moderator
35 minutes ago, St1ckyBandit said:

So its only a 7 day event in the first place and it releases literally in the last hour of the first day for eastern console players. Makes sense

It's still 7 whole days though. It's not like it starts at the end of the first day so you only have 6 days is it.

2 minutes ago, GP said:

It's still 7 whole days though. It's not like it starts at the end of the first day so you only have 6 days is it.

No matter how many days it goes for, console players are still losing basically the entire first day.

Thats IF it actually is ready by then and we dont encounter one of the event breaking bugs that comes with almost every one of these things.

Not to mention some people dont have fast internet nor can they stay up waiting til that late at night.

Who knows what time they'll take it down the 18th. So, no, it's not a whole 7 days.

Same thing with ending it on a Thursday. People have more free time to play on the weekend. Wouldnt it make more sense to end it Monday the 22nd ?

Whatever. I mean overall it's not a big deal and we're certainly used to botched launches here, I just thought the timing of the release was dumb.

31 minutes ago, GP said:

That's a fair point but I doubt most people will go to bed at midnight or wake up at 4 or 5 in the morning on a working day to start the event so that's still quite a few hours wasted. Usually it releases somewhere around 7pm for EU which is ideal. Obviously I'd rather have a smooth release later than a buggy one now but that's still a bit unfortunate imho.

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Love Evolved

I'm going to have to say I am not happy with an update where I have to log out of multiplayer.  :(

I have been standing at an obolisk for 15 minutes waiting to travel to another server.  I get d/c because I switched headphones cause I guess ark can't handle me plugging and unplugging a headjack but we can blame my gaming computer or my electricity or sky lords or whatever but not ark's fault so w/e.  I wait another 15 minutes at the obolisk and then get a notice that we are to log out for an update in 15 minutes.  

I am getting sick of all the unproductive waits this game has.  That is 45 minutes of my life no game play at all just sitting at my computer playing with ark's glitchyness.

Archived