I challenge Wildcard to alpha beatdown

Dominocore

So gen 2 is just around the corner, and id like to challenge wildcard staff to complete ANY of the BEAT DOWN missions on alpha solo AND with up to 10 players on official server setting's this is what the game suggests it is possible with and id like to see how its done please as otherwise unless you use exploits within game the beat down missions are impossible to do legitimate.....

I have only been able to complete some beta beatdowns with up to 6 people, and they are tough.

While I have gotten throttled when trying the alpha ones, I do know a couple people on official PvE servers who have cleared some of them: they had max number of people, as much backup armor and brews as they could hold and the fastest players would kite the hordes while the others would clear them out.  Also, they used glider skins to get around better on at least the volcano and arctic ones.

Alpha bog is doable with enough people. Just have stims to avoid getting ko’ed by frogs and spare armor. IIRC that one is mostly a damage output issue so you really just need people to beat it.

the Volcano and Arctic are borderline impossible depending on server performance and how much that effects reloading and hit reg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2021 at 4:46 AM, Dominocore said:

So gen 2 is just around the corner, and id like to challenge wildcard staff to complete ANY of the BEAT DOWN missions on alpha solo AND with up to 10 players on official server setting's this is what the game suggests it is possible with and id like to see how its done please as otherwise unless you use exploits within game the beat down missions are impossible to do legitimate.....

i dont know i you really want to challenge the people who created the game, they were there since early access, just saying, they might be very experienced at the game

• 1 month later...

We tried several times and with the same result, 8 players, 2 to 3 sets, all sorts of soups, the first wave is possibel but the following not, the players simply make not enough dmg.

Here again the challenge to WC, does it show on an Offi server that your good since and no keyboard actboats

I am convinced you can not get it, as well as many here in the forum

Archived