Means for transferring tribe ownership.

Luce

Suggestion

After the rest of my tribe left to go play on unofficial, I realized there is no way to take ownership of the tribe even though  I am the last active member on the server and have been for the last year. It would be nice if game admins could swap tribe ownership if the Owner has been inactive for a really excessive period of time.

9 replies to this server topic

There needs to be a way to change the leader of you tribe if the leader has been missign for a long period of time. My leader has not been on for over two and a half months. The server people in here will not grant me to be chagned to the leader of my tribe. It woudl be nice if they came p with a way to sovle this problem.

We have had no leader in our tribe now for months and the devs wont help us at all. The amount of structures and mats we have in base let alone how nice the spot we are in is, we cannot simply pick up and move as the devs suggested. The leader will never be coming back to the game and we are left with a 5 man tribe, unable to rename it or invite a fifth person. Its hard enough to find people to invite that wont inside you without being short a tribe spot permanently.

There should be a tribe ownership transfer when the owner has been innactive for quite long, or loses the character while transfering from server to server. Maybe transfering the ownership to the most active member of the tribe or by voting, like after noticing that the owner has not been online for like a week or two, even a month also. This can lead to avoid people getting upset of losing their tribe and stuff.

Archived