Non Dedicated Server Help!

I literally just made an account for this and hopefully someone has the answers!

I made a non-dedicated Crystal Isles Server! I can play in it just fine but, when I leave, I can't find my server. I made the name unique and pretty easy to remember but when I tried looking it up, it didn't show. I would have my friend join but that wouldn't make sense because I'd need him to be able to favorite the server so it wouldn't get lost again. When I back out of the server and try to press rejoin last joined server, I don't have the option to rejoin. 

The Host settings stayed the same, even when I left the app (I'm on Xbox), so that-- even if I made another server with a different World-- it'd still have the same settings as my original Crystal Isles.

When I started up another Crystal Isles (with the same settings), it loaded in and it was my original character. Like, the house I built, all the items I saved. Everything was the same as when I had left it and I'm confused as to why.

I hope that all makes sense lmao and that someone can help me lol.

Non-dedicated servers only stay online for as long as the host (you) is still in the game as the server is hosted on the host's machine.

I'm not even sure if non-dedicated servers show in the server list for ARK. I don't think it'd be a wise decision to have non-dedicated servers mixed in with dedicated ones.

• Volunteer Moderator
8 minutes ago, HulkyThicc said:

I'm not even sure if non-dedicated servers show in the server list for ARK. I don't think it'd be a wise decision to have non-dedicated servers mixed in with dedicated ones.

Not sure about consoles, but on PC there's a filter for them:

NS2M6ss.png

Archived