pve [XBOX-Win10] Europe: PVE - 3 Server Cluster [The Island/Valguero/Ragnarok]

ExcessEvil

First and foremost. I am looking for adult players here, not kids. I'm in my 40s myself and my brother in his late 30s. I will require a party chat with anyone interested in joining as experience have taught me that kids tend to lie about their age and there is no wayto tell if they're adults through text alone. Details about the server will be given in said party chat.

I started these two servers with my brother, but we decided that we wanted more players on them. Breathe a bit more life into them y'know? Anyways, we have 8 slots free at the moment and thought we'd do a bit of advertisement here! :) 

I also want to point out that there is no donation enforcement of any kind here on my servers, like i've seen a lot of other Xbox servers do. I personally hate that stuff.

A bit of rules before i dive into the details. Got to have some ground rules.

You have to read the rules and accept them before you can join the server. I want a safe place for adults to play and enjoy the game.

1: I have a zero tolerance policy on toxicity, racism, and anti LGBT attitudes. This also means no racist or anti LGBT slurs in tribe/dino/character names. These are servers for everyone of any sexuality, belief and race.

2: Do not spam pillars/foundations. Anyone caught will be banned swiftly, and permanently.

3: Each tribe may have one main base and one minor outpost. Each tribe member may have one personal base but not in the vicinity of the tribe's main base/outpost.

4: Don't build close to other tribe bases/outposts. Go to an area where the other base doesn't load in, and do try to keep your base at a reasonable size and not over-the-top huge. This is to prevent massive lag spikes when flying/riding over/through an area/base.

5: Do not build right ontop of, or right next to an obelisk. This is a PVE server and there is no need to block them. Anyone caught blocking off obelisks will be banned swiftly, and permanently.

6: Do not block access to resources (Beaver dams, metal/obsidian/crystals etc) and caves. Anyone caught blocking off resources and caves will be banned swiftly and permanently.

7: When raiding Beaver Dams, Loot everything. Otherwise they won't respawn with more loot.

8: If you want to move, make sure you demolish pick up your old base first, or at least when you're done moving to your new location.

9: Don't ask the moderator for services e.g Dino Painting. I'll host events for that :)

10: This is mostly covered by the toxicity part of rule #1 but i feel that it is important nonetheless. Do Not Steal from Anyone. It will be dealt with as harshly as with blocking of obelisks and pillar/foundation spamming.

11: Don't spam the server owner with messages. I am not always going to be online as i have real life obligations like everyone else. Send me one message on Xbox Live through the Xbox or through the Xbox App on Windows 10 and i'll get back to you as soon as i'm available! :)

12: Do not share the server PassWord with anyone. This is probably the most important rule, which i'm sure you can understand. ;) 

I know, these might seem like a lot of rules but they're there to keep the servers clean, safe and fun to play on!

The server rates are as follows.

XP: x2

Harvest X5

Fishing Loot Quality x3

Supply Drop Quality x4

Taming Speed x25

Egg hatch time x50

Mature Speed x10

DifficultyOverride x15

Longer days, (slightly) shorter nights.

Boosted player stats. Health/Weight/Fortitude/Crafting

Boosted tamed dino stats (Weight/Stamina and a slight health stat boost specifically) to make up for the difficultyoverride setting but not to the extreme as far as damage goes.

Increased Stack Sizes.

Permanent structures pickup.

Enough engram points per level to learn everything!

No diseases. Got enough to deal with when it comes to Covid-19 in real life.

Annoyances like the ichthyornis, Pegomastax have been removed. They serve no purpose on a PVE server. Likewise, damage for some creatures like bosses and ants have been tweaked for a 10 slot server.

I will be activating events regularily. Seasonal events runs for one week. Some Off-seasonal events will run for one week, other off-seasonal events for two weeks.

I'll be hosting other events in-game as well ((Will announce it in-game as well as here in this thread for those who missed it in-game, so make sure to follow this thread!)), where the winners will walk away with varios rewards, such as eggs, dino paint jobs, and more.

I am planning on adding 10/20 more slots and setting up a third server with a map decided upon by votes from the server's community, depending on how popular this becomes.

If interested, add me on Xbox Live: GT= Excess Evil and i'll throw you a party invite.

• ExcessEvil changed the title to [XBOX-Win10] Europe: PVE - 2 Server Cluster [The Island/Extinction]
  • ExcessEvil changed the title to [XBOX-Win10] Europe: PVE - 3 Server Cluster [The Island/Extinction/Ragnarok]
  • 3 weeks later...
  • ExcessEvil changed the title to [XBOX-Win10] Europe: PVE - 3 Server Cluster [The Island/Valguero/Ragnarok]

Archived