Add Neutered/Spayed Indicator to Cryopod Tooltip

FM17

Suggestion

These days on official its important to keep all dinos neutered/spayed to avoid losing those lines you've worked so hard on, so it would be really helpful to have a Neutered/Spayed indicator on the Cryopod tooltip.

This way you could just grab your tame and jump into PvP without uncryoing it to ensure its neutered. It would also facilitate bulk-neutering by allowing you to quickly scan through all your cryos.

Maybe it could replace the "Weapon Damage" section on the Cryopod Tooltip, since nobody is wondering how much damage their cryopod is doing 😂

image.png

2 replies to this server topic

On 2/7/2021 at 8:37 AM, FRM17 said:

These days on official its important to keep all dinos neutered/spayed to avoid losing those lines you've worked so hard on, so it would be really helpful to have a Neutered/Spayed indicator on the Cryopod tooltip.

This way you could just grab your tame and jump into PvP without uncryoing it to ensure its neutered. It would also facilitate bulk-neutering by allowing you to quickly scan through all your cryos.

Maybe it could replace the "Weapon Damage" section on the Cryopod Tooltip, since nobody is wondering how much damage their cryopod is doing 😂

image.png

Oh no. It's followed me.

I feel like some extra useful information to have listed on there would be:

- Levels Available

- Saddle/No Saddle

- Saddle Stats

And did you know that punching with a cryopod is more effective than punching with your fists? Faster!

On 2/11/2021 at 2:02 PM, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

Oh no. It's followed me.

I feel like some extra useful information to have listed on there would be:

- Levels Available

- Saddle/No Saddle

- Saddle Stats

And did you know that punching with a cryopod is more effective than punching with your fists? Faster!

Great suggestions! I do have some thoughts on them:
- Levels available are calculated upon uncryoing, I can imagine that would a roadblock in implementation

- Saddle/No Saddle: This would a nice addition, but in the meantime you can determine this from the listed weight of the dino, if its 20 or above, it usually means the dino has a saddle. 

- Saddle Stats: Agreed. I have a section of fridges named "to be saddled" to resolve this one for the time being, but the addition would be nice.

There are many other bits of information I'd like to see added to the cryopod tooltip, however I mentioned the neutered/spayed indicator because it would be the single most beneficial change in my game mode.

Archived