[Lore] The time between The Island's last inhabitant and the player's arrival

Caelum83

Hey all,

got my breeding base on Herbivore Isle and read somewhere that the island was previously a base by one of the clans during Helena's visit to the ARK. Me being a lover of lore and imagination, wondered how many years it has been sinds the last person had set foot on Herbivore Isle before I made it my base. Anyone got any insight in this or I don't know how many times the devs visit these forums.

Caelum

13 hours ago, Caelum83 said:

got my breeding base on Herbivore Isle and read somewhere that the island was previously a base by one of the clans during Helena's visit to the ARK. Me being a lover of lore and imagination, wondered how many years it has been sinds the last person had set foot on Herbivore Isle before I made it my base. Anyone got any insight in this or I don't know how many times the devs visit these forums.

Well, there are ruined buildings all over the map, so it definitely wasn't recent.

On 2/6/2021 at 11:23 AM, Caelum83 said:

Hey all, got my breeding base on Herbivore Isle and read somewhere that the island was previously a base by one of the clans during Helena's visit to the ARK. Me being a lover of lore and imagination, wondered how many years it has been sinds the last person had set foot on Herbivore Isle before I made it my base. Anyone got any insight in this or I don't know how many times the devs visit these forums.

Caelum

I dunno, but I truly hope that the animated series hits on this....There is a story to be told here, and the possibilities are endless........if they get a damn good writing team on it, could be the lore we all look for

Archived