Community Crunch 253: Love Evolved 2, Last Week In Ark, and More!

StudioWildcard

Theres so many PVE deaths on xbox because the game you made runs really bad on a One X... Theres less pvp deaths because people are smart and know when to switch to PVE. Im not salty or being a troll the game really doesnt run that great on a one x. I really really wish you could adjust the graphics settings as low as possible like you can on PC so it runs better

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, OwlTheSlasher said:

What's going on with the vday event on ps4, rates have started but no update, no new anything.

4 hours ago, StudioWildcard said:

Playstation Update: 

We have set the event rates live on our Official Playstation network, and, we're eager to get the Love Evolved Event content into our Playstation Community's hands. The build is good and currently going through the publishing process. We hope to be able to set that live for you today. Apologies for the delay in deploying the update. We'll keep you posted! 

37 minutes ago, GP said:

I believe it's the ponytail style.

The first image where she is setting next the male. The white haired female with her hair down. It looks like default but with slight differences. Such as no bangs covering the face. I'm so confused because the wiki doesnt have a hairstyle like that just default, romance, viking and such. I don't see that hair anywhere.

• Volunteer Moderator
40 minutes ago, Silfr22 said:

The first image where she is setting next the male. The white haired female with her hair down. It looks like default but with slight differences. Such as no bangs covering the face. I'm so confused because the wiki doesnt have a hairstyle like that just default, romance, viking and such. I don't see that hair anywhere.

Oh that picture, yeah that's pretty much default, but the whole picture is created by an artist, it's not an ingame shot.

Well I did not get the update for my ps4 until Saturday morning the 13th, so I guess I only get it for 5 days, then I thought I put the code in wrong cause I could not find any fish,  turns out there is only 5 valentine fish on my whole server of scorched earth,  wow 5 fish, in a pond of 15 fish, yet another pond had over 80 fish,  but no valentine fish, what a lame event.

I don't know if the devs read these but I have some suggestions for the next round of Quality of Life updates. For me and all the PvPers I've ever talked to like to use Prevviewmode but can't be asked to go into a single player and type it in every time they bluescreen or load into the game. It would be awesome if you could activate this from the admin password bar or through the console with Mouse and keybaord. Another huge thing for most people on console that use m&k is keybinds. It would be super nice if we could set our own keybinds and sensitivities.  Hopefully someone on the staff team sees this and it gets discussed.