Community Crunch 253: Love Evolved 2, Last Week In Ark, and More!

StudioWildcard

Crystal isles #844 been down for about 3hrs now. Dino's will probably dead when I get back on. Will this be fixed if the are in fact dead due to this unfortunate "15 minute" maintenance patch? Really can't stay up any later to wait for this to be fixed to pick up my dinosaurs not knowing when this will be fixed.

Just now, Augustos said:

Aberration 269 and at least a few of other servers are still in old build, even tho i was there when it said i needed to update the client, and the server went down. now i cant go back to my main server, or any other server at all.

I'm the same, no servers at all available. nightmare

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, Augustos said:

Aberration 269 and at least a few of other servers are still in old build, even tho i was there when it said i needed to update the client, and the server went down. now i cant go back to my main server, or any other server at all.

269 is currently on v322.9.

Even if it isn't on v322.10 yet for some strange reason, that won't prevent you connecting to the server.

4 minutes ago, GP said:

269 is currently on v322.9.

Even if it isn't on v322.10 yet for some strange reason, that won't prevent you connecting to the server.

i do know it is not updated to latest build, as i stated before.
the reason why i was on 269 was to get some eggs, when this morning (EU) we got another restart. 
now i cant get out of here, or upload anything due to it being not updated to the new build. 
is this common? how long does it take for it to get fixed? it is a bit of an annoyance, when you want to play an event and this happens.

Edited by Augustos

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, Augustos said:

i do know it is not updated to latest build, as i stated before.
the reason why i was on 269 was to get some eggs, when this morning (EU) we got another restart. 
now i cant get out of here, or upload anything due to it being not updated to the new build. 
is this common? how long does it take for it to get fixed? it is a bit of an annoyance, when you want to play an event and this happens.

I think you are making an assumption that you can't get off 269 due to 269 not being on the current build. The only reason the build would cause an issue is if the server you are trying to go to is still on v321, i.e. before the Love Evolved update.

If the server you want to travel to is on v322.10 or v322.9 then that won't cause you issues trying to transfer from 269.

So the info you have provided wouldn't help narrow the issue down. But I can assure you the problem is not that 269 is not on the current build.

2 minutes ago, GP said:

I think you are making an assumption that you can't get off 269 due to 269 not being on the current build. The only reason the build would cause an issue is if the server you are trying to go to is still on v321, i.e. before the Love Evolved update.

If the server you want to travel to is on v322.10 or v322.9 then that won't cause you issues trying to transfer from 269.

So the info you have provided wouldn't help narrow the issue down. But I can assure you the problem is not that 269 is not on the current build.

im trying to move from 269 to any other server, but the button "join with survivor" stays greyed out.
I tried to join the previous servers i was, to see if it was a duped problem, and it doesnt seem to be. Cant also download it from the cloud.
When i try to upload items to the ark the message of "You cant transfer items from this ark" shows up.

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, Augustos said:

im trying to move from 269 to any other server, but the button "join with survivor" stays greyed out.
I tried to join the previous servers i was, to see if it was a duped problem, and it doesnt seem to be. Cant also download it from the cloud.
When i try to upload items to the ark the message of "You cant transfer items from this ark" shows up.

No idea what the issue with that is.

All I know is if the version 269 was on was a major version difference, i.e. v321 then no other servers on v322 would show in the list.

The fact you see servers in the list means it's not a version issue. So something else is causing it. Whether it is related to something in the actual v322.10 patch I don't know.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Augustos said:

As for is it a common issue, I don't think it's particularly that common for some servers to not update.

• Volunteer Moderator
8 minutes ago, lindybellerue said:

Crystal Isles PVE Official NA 842 has been down since the 1:30am update can we at least have some sort of announcement about it please?

Make sure you have reported it here if you have not already done so.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19p2_r2z9wyazMXiJIlFINw0M32WCoUkv039yemwR3lE/viewform

12 minutes ago, r3f3sis said:

8 hours...still down.

Nobody says anything, great.

I have already reported on Official Server Outage Report (useless ..?)

CI 849 on the same cluster has been down since 11:30pm PST after the dino chocolate "fix" - we have had at least 10+ reports submitted that this was offline and still nothing. PLEASE FIX THIS. 

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, GraceChaos00 said:

The event isn’t working. Like. At all. I’m on PS4 and I’ve done all I can think of. Short of deleting the game which I really don’t want to do. How do I combat this?

The update hasn't released yet for PS unfortunately. All you can do is wait.

Edited by GP