Community Crunch 253: Love Evolved 2, Last Week In Ark, and More!

StudioWildcard

Can't transfer survivor to Xbox One crystal Isles server 1396. Download survivor option doesn't show up and makes me make a new character. Also had people tell me they can't transfer out of it aswell.

Posting this here because I've tried to submit a ticket and it just takes me back to main page when try to sign in to submit it.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, KhajiitZ said:

Can't transfer survivor to Xbox One crystal Isles server 1396. Download survivor option doesn't show up and makes me make a new character. Also had people tell me they can't transfer out of it aswell.

Posting this here because I've tried to submit a ticket and it just takes me back to main page when try to sign in to submit it.

I report this issue two times and get no response 😞

• Like 1

what a joke: curious as to why our Xbox players have so many PvE deaths.

here the reason for so much death on xbox>> lag spikes, reversals, server disconnections and server crashing

how to solve it: it's easy, just fix the servers that will have less deaths in Pve, instead of making fun of it

last week I ran out of two
Orbital Supply Drop that even completing the defense did not open and I lost a giga in an orbital because the server crashed

• Thanks 1

• Volunteer Moderator
3 hours ago, Oynx said:

February the 11th ,what time and date would that be in Brisbane Australia? And thanks for the event WC cant wait for the 3X

It will be the 12th Feb for Australia.

No time has been given, but they are usually around 6pm GMT and I think Brisbane is GMT+10.

• Volunteer Moderator
10 minutes ago, TriloByte said:

Hold up...is that x3 rates as in x3 the current rates? as in x6 of last years' rates?!

Yes it is.

Although depends who you speak to, the tin foil hatters that are convinced it's fake news because they still obsess on picking up stones may say otherwise.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

• Volunteer Moderator
20 minutes ago, Rainworld91 said:

Во сколько произойдет обновление в России,в Москве? Уже 22: 30.

Assuming you are console player, then in 8 hours from now.

But rates will probably increase in an hour from now.

Edited by GP