Lost/timedout connectinon to host after v321.20

pixel85
Message added by GP,

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, crap. I have 4 adolescent magmasaurs out that I've been babysitting for over a week now; I wanted to cryo them before going to bed and now all the servers are down. How long have the servers been offline? There was still food in the tek throughs to last them a few hours when I left; if the servers are offline for long enough, they might just survive through the night, otherwise they'll for sure be starved in the morning :(

I'm seriously considering setting an alarm somewhere in the middle of the night, so that I can go check on them :/

5 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

They aren't offline. They have been taken down. No timers.

That's what I meant, sry if I expressed myself wrong (not a native speaker).  as I understand it, time is currently frozen; my magmas wont consume food or starve.. But at some point during the night, this will change and time will start running again - and since I'll be sleeping, I wont be able to cryo them. I'm trying to estimate if they'll make it until the morning, or when I should be setting my alarm clock

• Volunteer Moderator
11 minutes ago, heliantha said:

That's what I meant, sry if I expressed myself wrong (not a native speaker).  as I understand it, time is currently frozen; my magmas wont consume food or starve.. But at some point during the night, this will change and time will start running again - and since I'll be sleeping, I wont be able to cryo them. I'm trying to estimate if they'll make it until the morning, or when I should be setting my alarm clock

No worries. Looks like you should be able to jump on there now/soon and cryo them.

thankfully, everything worked out for me. was gone for 5 hours irl, but only ~1 hour of ingame time seems to have passed, based on my magmas maturing progress and the spoil timer of the ambergris. they would have survived until the morning even if I had not managed to log in now,  but I would have missed an imprint. in the future, I think I'll make sure there is more extra food when I leave juveniles out while logging off, to avoid situations like this.

33 minutes ago, Holyherb420 said:

Nah dont even wanna bother with them any more tbh id rather start over im super salty lol

If it's the last imprint, then u just pod and wait. If it's in the middle, you just raise until the last imprint then put away and wait.  It's only going to be about a week at most unitl you can pull out again. 

I'm actually podding up piles of blood wyverns right now waitin for the event.  I wont' even have to feed them at all during valentines.  So all i have to do is hope the server doesn't crash continuously....

Archived