DLC engrams on crystal isles

Kayvoss

I have a nitrado server on Crystal isles and would like genesis and extinction engrams. I added the creature spawns via beacon, but when I try to code in the engrams is doesn't work. 

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_GachaSaddle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=38)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_SpindlesSaddle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=27)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_RefinedElement_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=58)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_RefinedShards_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=55)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_IceJumperSaddle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=66)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_OwlSaddle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=61)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_GiantTurtleSaddle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=45)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_OceanPlatformWood_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=25)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_OceanPlatformMetal_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=53)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_MiningDrill_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=80)

This is what I have, but it doesn't work. They're still grayed out and says "learn on genesis" Any Ideas? Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived