2 Experienced Players LFT (PC Smalls)

Wattam

Hello, Me and a friend are looking to either join, or start a tribe on smalls. I played steam ark during beta and early on in the release, but moved over to win10 with my mate, but now we're coming back to steam. 

We've always played smalls, and experienced everything, started as a duo and ended up alpha of 2 servers with a few people we met along the way. We can grind, build, breed, pvp, raid, pretty much everything. We would be looking to do the same sort of thing again, and are looking for like minded people. We know how the game works and how serious it can be but we're here to have a laugh aswell.

We're both in our late 20s, and are active daily, about 16hrs a day between us. UK time zone.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Hey,

I am/was a solo on ST, but predictably got wiped last night, so if you are still looking for members?

I am UK based too, have a decent amount of experience, a lot of it solo, but finding the grind a little lonely. Play almost everyday but don't get as quiet as many hours as you guys, maybe 3 to 4 a day.

Cheers

Matt

15 hours ago, Wattam said:

Hello, Me and a friend are looking to either join, or start a tribe on smalls. I played steam ark during beta and early on in the release, but moved over to win10 with my mate, but now we're coming back to steam. 

We've always played smalls, and experienced everything, started as a duo and ended up alpha of 2 servers with a few people we met along the way. We can grind, build, breed, pvp, raid, pretty much everything. We would be looking to do the same sort of thing again, and are looking for like minded people. We know how the game works and how serious it can be but we're here to have a laugh aswell.

We're both in our late 20s, and are active daily, about 16hrs a day between us. UK time zone.

On 2/4/2021 at 2:40 AM, Wattam said:

Hey 

Havent really played ark for some time. But i miss it and would like some people to play with. Got about 1600 hours. Only played PVP. Im not really that good but i prefer pvp. Cant even find my chars on ark anymore and have mostly played 3-5x rates on unofficial. So you might not want a pleb like me. But i guess i dosnt hurt to ask. I can play anywere from 2-10 hours in a normal day and anywere from 5-20 hours a day in the weekend. 32y old from norway 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived