OK WHAT IS ALL THIS NON-ARK GARBAGE???

thedrongoofark

the idea of having a non-ark discussion forum is an interesting idea, BUT FOR GODS SAKE THE AMOUNT OF STUPID ADDS THAT POP UP ON LATEST TOPICS IS BLOODY INFURIATING! Ok sure some of it is talking about product reviews or business opportunities or whatever BUT SURELY THEY SHOULD GO OUT OF THIS FORUM ANYWAY NO ONE EVEN RESPONDS TO THEM.  Like I don't know if the forum managers get rid of them or whatever (if they do great job) BUT WHY WOULD YOU EVEN ALLOW SOMETHING LIKE THIS IT'S SO ANNOYINGGGGGGGGGG. I (and probably everyone) can tell its obviously some form of clickbait or a scam or whatever so please someone come up with an idea to stop these idiots advertising their junk on this Ark Forum please.

• Volunteer Moderator
12 minutes ago, thedrongoofark said:

the idea of having a non-ark discussion forum is an interesting idea, BUT FOR GODS SAKE THE AMOUNT OF STUPID ADDS THAT POP UP ON LATEST TOPICS IS BLOODY INFURIATING! Ok sure some of it is talking about product reviews or business opportunities or whatever BUT SURELY THEY SHOULD GO OUT OF THIS FORUM ANYWAY NO ONE EVEN RESPONDS TO THEM.  Like I don't know if the forum managers get rid of them or whatever (if they do great job) BUT WHY WOULD YOU EVEN ALLOW SOMETHING LIKE THIS IT'S SO ANNOYINGGGGGGGGGG. I (and probably everyone) can tell its obviously some form of clickbait or a scam or whatever so please someone come up with an idea to stop these idiots advertising their junk on this Ark Forum please.

They are spam bots. The anti-spam catches most of them, but some slip through and have to be manually taken care of. Just use the [Report] feature when you see those posts and we flag them. 🙃

• Volunteer Moderator
44 minutes ago, Dinobros2000 said:

I just never even look at off topic, so I don’t have this problem.

The fact you've seen this topic in the off topic section and then posted in it shows that you do look at off topic. 😆

Besides, the spam is rarely in the off topic section, most of the time its spread through General discussion areas. We clean it up pretty quick though. Nothing to get infuriated over.

22 minutes ago, GP said:

The fact you've seen this topic in the off topic section and then posted in it shows that you do look at off topic. 😆

Besides, the spam is rarely in the off topic section, most of the time its spread through General discussion areas. We clean it up pretty quick though. Nothing to get infuriated over.

I’ve seen it in the modding and suggestion sections, also I got a notification cuz I’m following @thedrongoofark

Archived