Maybe add a Indominus Rex

DeltaWolf12122

Suggestion

This may have been brought up on the forums before, but as of lately i hav been thinking about a new bad-ass carnivore to add to the game along side genesis part 2 and along side the other Non story maps like Ragnarok or valguero, The Closest thing to the indom could be a cross between the Rock Drake and the Giga, as the indom was supposed to be stronger and faster then the rex, other things to add to it would be  the ability to call a pack of maybe 2-3 raptors to aid it in combat as in the Jurassic World it was the Raptor Alpha, This would make a amazing addition to the game as im sure most of the community would love to have this dino or something like it in the game to spice up the RedWoods or any other Biomes that are deprived of a spicy new carnivore.  

18 replies to this server topic

• Volunteer Moderator

Your post has been moved to the game suggestions sub forum for failing to meet item #3 in the criteria for posting.

1.      One thread per creature

2.      If someone has already made a thread with your creature suggestion, feel free to upvote the thread and post your own ideas and thoughts into that existing thread

3.      Must be a real-world extinct/prehistoric creature (dinosaurs, mammals, reptiles, etc)

4.      Developers are disqualified from posting their own ideas

5.      Supplemental information (wiki links, images, art) is preferred.

I myself am not a fan of op creatures.  I think Ark would be a much more fun game without gigas, wyverns, manas, rockdrakes, etc.  I have heard from others the same that I experienced: the game is a lot more fun when there is risk and danger and the maps are huge - when you have to make good decisions to survive, pick your battles and carefully design where and how your base is built.  Then you get a giga and a wyvern and the map all the sudden seems like a smaller, much safer place.

Unless you are playing pvp, there are few risks in ark once you get an op tame: some alpha genesis missions and boss fights, and that is it.  If you are playing pvp, then your biggest constant threat is a guy named 123 on a mana, and if you are not in an alpha tribe, you are likely living in a crack between two rocks with a smithy and a ptera.

Anyway, just another opinion.

This map has a lot of trees and it even has another sauropod coming.so a perfect idea for the third creature is the indom since it can hide in the trees(camo ability) which would work kinda like the rock Drake and also it literally hunts sauropods.the new amargasaurus and the indom could be natural enemies in this new map.im actually really surprised no one decided to put this creature in for voting since it is so perfect for this new map.i would really love seeing the indom in the game.

Unless the owners of the rights to the Indominus(I can't remember which company it is) gave the ok to this idea, it's illegal. 

And even if it was legal, I wouldn't want the Indominus in the game. We've got enough big carnivores as it is, and the Indom just wouldn't fit in lore-wise. A crossover event would be pretty hard to explain in the game's lore, unlike games like Monster Hunter World or Fortnite. 

Archived