Please make Fjördur a official map!

Tiberius3223

Suggestion

Please make Fjördur mod map an official map. As far as the modding community goes Nekatus is one of the best among them. He's put in a ton of his own time, passion, and effort into the Ark community and game many times over. All his effort shows because Fjördur is simply a work of art. I'm sure it will need some tweaks to be official. However, Fjördur not being made official is simply a waste of such a wonderful map. 

Please consider this request on behalf of the Ark community. I know the vast majority would want to see this happen. I know Genesis Part 2 is coming out very soon. But this summers free map needs to be Fjördur. Thank you for your time and consideration.

18 replies to this server topic

5 hours ago, Tiberius3223 said:

Please make Fjördur mod map an official map. As far as the modding community goes Nekatus is one of the best among them. He's put in a ton of his own time, passion, and effort into the Ark community and game many times over. All his effort shows because Fjördur is simply a work of art. I'm sure it will need some tweaks to be official. However, Fjördur not being made official is simply a waste of such a wonderful map. 

Please consider this request on behalf of the Ark community. I know the vast majority would want to see this happen. I know Genesis Part 2 is coming out very soon. But this summers free map needs to be Fjördur. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Not gonna lie, the quality and passion of Nekatus & Trappel can cleary be seen in what they do. However, I'd like to remind you they are not the only ones bringing new quality content.

It is an amazing map. I absolutely love it!

And while I would love for Console players to have a chance to play on it because it is simply amazing... the idea of doing so also worries me. 

Simply because several Official Map Specific creatures are on Fjordur that would most likely be pulled should the map be adapted as an Official Ark Map.

That does not mean I am 100% against the idea, it is a wonderful map and sharing its unique beauty with other players would be awesome... but as stated, some features may loose out as we did with other maps as released.

Personally I would be for it being made a paid mod map through Ark to have those features remain, or if they are pulled, give the creators, or other creators, the chance to create creatures that would be in their place so that it doesn't totally lose out as other maps have.

Can't have Magmasaurs and their nests? Perhaps a new creature that fits the area. Can't have Rockdrakes? Perhaps a new caving creature in its place. That way you lose some, but win some. 

On 2/3/2021 at 5:38 AM, X0lfm4n said:

I hope the map will never be an official one

What if they dont scrap stuff out of it ? :) 

I totally want this to be official but WC pls dont scrap magmas etc, theres still plenty of gen exclusive dinos and rockdrakes aswell please, we are all tired of losing rock drake trenches and having karkinos trenches instead :( just let  them be , but in few maybe. like 3-4 eggs or something like so , and still reapers will be ab exclusive (not mentioning r-reapers but still they're in a paid dlc which is part of the story too)! Also just like center and Mei-Yin, you can try and make the story twist a bit inbw like rockwell going to extinction and coming here after he is defeated in aberration and maybe make the creatures into x-creatures and trying out the titans from extinction if he could make them into his own creatures , and also bringing the rockdrakes/eggs smh to the map and thus also bringing a bit of element and aberration metal nodes here , which are represented in this map as the gen1 like ele shard nodes and the aberration like metal nodes in vanaheim ! I know i'm a bit late but plz forgive me.. :`).

Archived