Introducing Classic PvP Season 4!

StudioWildcard

On 2/2/2021 at 9:13 AM, slejo said:

PvP was fun until:

- Managarmrs
- meshing
- aimbot

spoiled it.

PvP- Toxic in any game. Seriously, if it's a competitive game, it's gonna have a toxic side.

Fun- Fun is up to interpertation.

Managarmrs- Overpowered, and in my opinion shouldn't be able to get transferred to other maps. I feel like creatures/variants should be contained to their maps, with some exceptions such as Aberrant creatures to Val and Deins to Rag and The Island.

Meshing- Fault of toxic PvPers.

Aimot- Fault of toxic PvPers.

So it seems that 4 of your 5 points are the fault of the actual playerbase, and not WC.

1 minute ago, DodoKing1 said:

Can we get the tether removed on console. I play non ded with 3 and there and it’s hard to play being confined to such a small area and not being able to do our own thing. Would love if you could fix this Thx. Sincerely IHASBRAINS

Please please please!!!!! I really want this wildcard!! I’ve been asking for this for so long please!!!

3 hours ago, DodoKing1 said:

Can we get the tether removed on console. I play non ded with 3 and there and it’s hard to play being confined to such a small area and not being able to do our own thing. Would love if you could fix this Thx. Sincerely IHASBRAINS

*starts wispering* Listen man, I don't really like telling people stuff that they should already know, but ill make an exception for you. they have tether on xbox so that random people that join cant have free reign over that world and the owner can keep track of them.

20 hours ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

PvP- Toxic in any game. Seriously, if it's a competitive game, it's gonna have a toxic side.

Fun- Fun is up to interpertation.

Managarmrs- Overpowered, and in my opinion shouldn't be able to get transferred to other maps. I feel like creatures/variants should be contained to their maps, with some exceptions such as Aberrant creatures to Val and Deins to Rag and The Island.

Meshing- Fault of toxic PvPers.

Aimot- Fault of toxic PvPers.

So it seems that 4 of your 5 points are the fault of the actual playerbase, and not WC.

PvP is toxic cuz the  comunity is poop and eventualy when u spen d a lot of time in it u become the same true that

Managarms shouldn't even exist along with crystal wyverns too easy to tame and mostly no way to counter if you don't have super late game gear ,witch only gives you a chance and kinda defeats the purpose  of skill based pvp.

Meshing is incometance in development , no other survival game has this problem to such an extent .And Belive me I have played all of them 

Aimbot - every game dev that ignores this problem will have a completely dead game if the FPS aspect is the main part of that game ,ark still hasn't died cuz so many other thing to do rather than shooting people of their tames 3 miles away .Very hard to fix but still a massive problem , can be fixed (reduced) if the guns are programmed with bullet drop like the tranq darts .

18 hours ago, Deinonycuz said:

*starts wispering* Listen man, I don't really like telling people stuff that they should already know, but ill make an exception for you. they have tether on xbox so that random people that join cant have free reign over that world and the owner can keep track of them.

WHAT, WHY, that is just selfish of WC cause i play on PS4

• 1 month later...