No bee-hives anymore

CarlSupreme

9 hours ago, Yumetsu said:

does the problem are on all officiel server console and pc?

i've managed to find a couple of beehives in the redwoods on my island server (official, PVE) and even tame 2 queen bees on sunday, so no, not every server is affected. however, I had desperatly been searching for beehives in the week before, as my achatinas were getting hungry. our sever crashed during the weekend, and that seemed to fix the beehive spawns. something strange is definitely going on.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Bees on aberation non dedicated session aren't responding. The Bees where responding when I entered aberation as I would hunt down the hives and try to tame the quee after destroying the hives. Then suddernly I noticed a bee stuck between a rock and tree. When I approached I couldn't interact at all. I have noticed in some areas up to 4 Bees at a time wondering around and again I can't interact. I have noticed quite a few people complain about Bees specifically and wondering why no updates or corrections have been made?

I find the odd hive in aberration, enough time in between since the patch before love evolved that i try to tame every one of them. they're always empty, no bees to tame pop out. asm server. current version. i've also done dino wipes after every patch.

Its sad to see so little input from devs on a core issue like this in their own game but it does explain many things.

12 hours ago, Gutterstench said:

Nothing in the patch notes, but what's the chances they addressed the beehive issue in 324.24?

Having experienced the issue on my server, i can say that the issue was resolved, but a dino wipe was needed before I started seeing bees again. How often that happens on Official I can't say, but with the event soon hopefully that'll get resolved.

Hello dear wildcard team,

can it be that there are no more beehives on the ARKs? I have been on Valguero and the Center for several hours and have not found any bees in the worlds.

I was in places where there were guaranteed bees but they are all gone.

Please take a look at  it.

How else are we supposed to get honey?

With best regards

Izzy

P.S. Oh yes, your bug report buged around too. Can't create anything :(ure bug

Archived