Re fertilizer

Blackmagic9000

Refertilizer works to respawn stuff that would already have respawned if a foundation was not close to it - so if you just harvested the rock / tree etc. you have to wait until it naturally would have respawned already but was prevented by having a foudnation built next to it. Only then will it be able to respawn it (its meant to restore trees etc. you want for aestetic reasons inside your base but that have been cut down on accident).

This post inspired me to craft some refertilizer & use it around my base on the island. A word of warning: if you're standing right where a rock or tree used to be and re-fertilize, you might get stuck within the resource and die. Your body might then fall through the world an be lost, or - as in my case - spawn in at a wildly different location than where you died. Be careful, and don't carry expensive stuff in your inventory (best to just be completely naked) if you plan to use it, unless you remember exactly where the trees and rocks used to be. 😉

12 minutes ago, heliantha said:

This post inspired me to craft some refertilizer & use it around my base on the island. A word of warning: if you're standing right where a rock or tree used to be and re-fertilize, you might get stuck within the resource and die. Your body might then fall through the world an be lost, or - as in my case - spawn in at a wildly different location than where you died. Be careful, and don't carry expensive stuff in your inventory (best to just be completely naked) if you plan to use it, unless you remember exactly where the trees and rocks used to be. 😉

Very true, I have a base on crystal isles in the cherry blossom tree area and someone keeps destroying the biggest tree in my base for whatever reason so I keep some refertilizer so I can fix it from time to time. Definitely dont use it unless you are naked or VERY sure of where you should be standing cause you will likely get stuck in the tree/rock and insta die from mesh detection and your body will likely go flying off somewhere.

15 hours ago, sjskdjkfa said:

is that still destroying bases? Seems like that'd be the main warning I'd be giving people is don't refertilzie near your base (making it useless for a whole different reason)

No Im talking about mesh detection detecting your character being inside a world object, it kills you, not your base.

• 4 months later...

Archived