Boss rex stats

Ermine

I did both the alpha monkey and alpha spider using rexes on sp. I had 35-40k health and 900-1200 melee. On spider I got away with primitive saddles and with monkey i had apprentice 60 armor saddles. I'm guessing you're on a server, so try to get at least 70 armor saddles. My friend did it on official using 40k health and 1100 melee with only 1 or 2 losses (asc saddles 100+ armor). Try to level those rexes through mass murder, explorer notes, and anything else. With the 40k 1100 stats you should be in good shape for a server fight.

52 minutes ago, St1ckyBandit said:

What would you guys say is the lowest acceptable rex stats for Val beta ?

I'm sitting at 20k hp with around 450% melee with 62-70 armor saddles.

Babys ???? We did alpha with 25k hp and 600,700 meele, pretty same saddles.  Val is pretty easy, just don't push them all. When u spawn don't move from plat until u killed dragon, after him easy.

1 hour ago, St1ckyBandit said:

No thats after leveling them a good bit.

Thanks for the info. I'm gonna give it a shot with my crew.

Hey been reading about your breeding trouble and feel bad if you are on pve official i can shoot you a rex egg. so far ive been getting 30k+hp some jumping upto 40k out of the egg with 1100+ attack should make decent breeders but im new to breeding so what do i know lol

2 hours ago, Holyherb420 said:

Hey been reading about your breeding trouble and feel bad if you are on pve official i can shoot you a rex egg. so far ive been getting 30k+hp some jumping upto 40k out of the egg with 1100+ attack should make decent breeders but im new to breeding so what do i know lol

Thanks but I'm not on PvE. I actually just finished up the last 4 rexes for my army today.

15 hours ago, St1ckyBandit said:

What would you guys say is the lowest acceptable rex stats for Val beta ?

I'm sitting at 20k hp with around 450% melee with 62-70 armor saddles.

Seems a bit risky, but not impossible.

I did it recently, this is what I used ( also on official Beta Valguero arena ).

The last column shows health loss per each dino on the fight so you can have an idea of what to expect.

Worth noting that my Deinos dealt with the Dragon. Rexes stayed behind and were only used for monkey+manticore after Dragon died.

Rexes saddles were in the range 90-110

image.png.0ca36f5f9bfe8b0f370d5b06ca8ad5ae.png

On 1/30/2021 at 12:03 AM, Vit0Corleone said:

Seems a bit risky, but not impossible.

I did it recently, this is what I used ( also on official Beta Valguero arena ).

The last column shows health loss per each dino on the fight so you can have an idea of what to expect.

Worth noting that my Deinos dealt with the Dragon. Rexes stayed behind and were only used for monkey+manticore after Dragon died.

Rexes saddles were in the range 90-110

image.png.0ca36f5f9bfe8b0f370d5b06ca8ad5ae.png

Thanks for the data. Very thorough. 

Looks like you lost around 10k hp on average with 655 melee. My melee is lower and my saddles are worse.

Hmm might need to try gamma first. 

• 5 months later...

Archived