Cluster idea.

AllenD

Just a thought I had maybe someone has already done it but has anyone ever played/created a map cluster that is permanent building free?   As in a map or cluster that is platform saddle only?   

kind of thought it would be unique in its challenges using any platform available bronto quezel plesiosaur mos or possibly even a boat.   

the traps and such would be tough hadn’t really thought threw any details either as I’m sure there would be. Halle he’s mainly in starting out before you get to platform stage.  Since platforms don’t interfere with spawns would be no worries there anyway.  

would need to for sure max out the number of structures allowed on a platform and probably stack mods.  

a lot of the end game stuff isn’t allowed on platforms so that might be an issue for many  as well  and if exceptions like “small buildings allowed” were put in that would destroy the entire point of the nomad system   

maybe community centers scattered on a map that have crafting stations?   I don’t know don’t have everything thought out and I’m also sure there are massive holes in my logic  

anyway just something I messed with in my head is all wouldn’t be for everyone but I think I would have fun on it anyway.  

Archived