Hackers

adamtiburon

For the love of God get rid of the hackers! So many people who aimbot and why is it when ONLY on official servers I place a storage chest at the bottom of the ocean and it’s always magically found the next day! Install anti cheat software how tf is this hard. It’s not like banning them does anything, they have alternate accounts and alternate devices. Have the system automatically kick them if they have unfair advantages. I’m tired of playing with cheaters it’s ridiculous and you all don’t do anything to fix it 

For the love of God get rid of the hackers! So many people who aimbot and why is it when ONLY on official servers I place a storage chest at the bottom of the ocean and it’s always magically found the next day! Install anti cheat software how tf is this hard. It’s not like banning them does anything, they have alternate accounts and alternate devices. Have the system automatically kick them if they have unfair advantages. I’m tired of playing with cheaters it’s ridiculous and you all don’t do anything to fix it 

Archived