Hacking in Official Server!

Wesley2000

Currently there are several game breaking hacks in the game, 

1) players can increase size of other players and their Dino's so there's no way to hid and be easily killed 

2) players can scan the entire map and pin point other players Smith, lathe 

So far these are the game breaking hacks I found existing in the game, is the developer gonna resolve and patch this soon? If not I don't see the point of continuing playing the game anymore, please resolve this!!

I have thought of a couple ways to combat this. Number 1: constantly change tribe name. Of course this only will work if you play solo. Number 2: tame a doedicurus. I’m pretty sure they can’t find tames cuz they haven’t found my midair pteras. In the meantime I’m going to try these and tame snipe the hackers. I killed 3 of their 34k hp gigas so far 

I remember the good times when I can hide a bunch of Dino's in the air, forest etc while pissing off and talking poop to Alphas, they searched for me everyday...

Point is, I'm okay getting wiped if someone found my stash or Dino's via legit gameplay, but constantly getting the shaft cuz some losers uses hack is extremely depressing

Archived