Blocking Titan summoning on Extinction

Vit0Corleone

On the extinction server I'm playing on ( Official PvE ), me and several other different people want to do the desert Titan, but there's some person on that server that keeps taming it on the clock every day.

I have no idea why is he doing that, but the obvious result is that everyone else is basically locked out of taming/killing said Titan.

I'm relatively new to Extinction, and I'm wondering .. is this normal? Why would this person keep doing this every day? Doesn't seem that he is doing anything with it, he just keeps it hovering on the city.

Also, is this behavior something that should be reported, or no point bothering?

It's a bit insane that a single player can essentially block progression for everyone else. There should me some sort of cooldown per person/tribe to stop this.

Unless you ask him and get an answer no one can tell you why he's doing it, but there are a few likely options. He's got nothing better to do and wants to show off. He's trolling to to prevent people from progressing. He's purposely preventing people from running desert titan to try and get people to leave, this one is most likely especially if people have voiced frustration with not being able to run the fight.  Desert titan is a very easy tame, and requires almost no effort to run once you get it down. If he can piss off enough people and get them to leave or quit he'll probably thinks he can claim locations, reduce lag, etc.

If he's doing it on a schedule use that to your advantage. Get some others on the server to help out and go kill it before he can tame it. You know when he'll be summoning the titan so get prepped and cause some chaos.

Realistically this should be a COC violation so if people are concerned with being reported for attempting a kill your best option is to document and report yourself. Screenshot the tamed titan over a week or 2 with timestamps (irl and ingame) and report it as game blocking. I don't think killing a titan counts as griefing in PvE, though that really doesn't matter, since what he's doing should fall under game blocking. Either way, getting a response could at least bring the GM's attention to the issue and potentially give you an answer as to if its legal to attack the titan during his taming process

Archived