Cannot create folders in tames

peequi

This appears to be random, doesn't matter the tame, what I am writing for the folder title, etc
Sometimes I am unable to create a folder within a tamed dino. Usually 9/10 I have no problems, but sometimes when I hit create folder, than type something like, H 5000, then ok or enter or whatever it says, no folder gets created. I repeat the process, sometimes changing what I write, and the problem persists. I believe it is bugged forever on that specific tame as well. I am not create tons of folders, just 5 for Health, Stamina, etc

Xbox version playing on PC

Last time I had this issue it was a chat blocking function of xbox. At one point you couldnt put the number 1 and if 1 was anywhere in the name of the folder it would just not go through as you are saying. Thats the only reason I have run into where I couldnt make a folder.

As a side note I tried doing the folders thing for stats at one point but ended up just putting it in the name of the creature as once I found out that cryoing it would erase the folders then it made it useless to try to preserve those numbers that way for me.

Archived