Chibis on beginner server

happrox

Hi, 

I have a question about chibis on beginner servers. They were available here during the winter event from drops and thanks to one of them I managed to get lvl 45 (above the lvl 44 limit). However, yesterday when I got another chibbis to lvl 2, the level was no longer changed on my character to level 46. Was the possibility of getting a higher lvl related to the winter event or was it a bug?

Thanks!

7 hours ago, happrox said:

Thanks, my bar was full but it made me think. I think that I mistakenly assumed that I can unlock the next lvl by evolving another new chibis at lvl 2. And to unlock it I would probably have to evolve the same chibis at lvl 3

Oh yea thats how it works, you cant just keep leveling different chibis to lvl 2 and get more level increases. You can level 1 chibi to lvl 6 maximum to get the full level increases. If you start 1 chibi and get it to lvl 3 lets say and you lose the chibi you would have to start over with another chibi and wouldnt see any level increases until you got the new one to lvl 4 and beyond.

4 hours ago, Piffguru said:

Oh yea thats how it works, you cant just keep leveling different chibis to lvl 2 and get more level increases. You can level 1 chibi to lvl 6 maximum to get the full level increases. If you start 1 chibi and get it to lvl 3 lets say and you lose the chibi you would have to start over with another chibi and wouldnt see any level increases until you got the new one to lvl 4 and beyond.

Got it. Thanks for clearing that out ! 

Archived