Velonasaur damage

weltor

In turret mode, they seem lackluster to me tbh.

On turret mode, not only they do a flat damage as you pointed out, but also they drain all stamina quite fast, which in turn depletes food. Wouldn't surprise me if Velos died of starvation due to that alone, unless of course you only used them in your base with full troughs nearby.

If you ride them thou .. very powerful dino.

Of course, if you're talking about PvP, that's a different story. Flat damage may not be much, but DPS should be high enough to kill people easily I assume.

Yea, it does suck. Maybe they could implement a flat increase in turret mode melee damage for every point spent on melee damage.

1 point invested in melee could equal a 0.5 increase to damage dealt in turret mode.

So if you put 50 points into melee, you would get an extra 25 points of damage dealt per tick. So Base damage of 10 + Increase in damage of 25 = 35 damage per hit.

Thoughts on this idea?

I dunno. for PVP I cannot say, but in PVE I have 4 of them around by bases and passive tames, usually near the TP pad... and they wreck the hell out of anything that aggros near them... any level wild rex or whatever. (Im not near any giga spawns)

So, they work great for what I need them to do... and when I take them out for a hunt, it is just sick. I can't complain.

Archived