Which Official servers are the best

gothgoddess87

I'm currently kinda new just started last month im lookinf for a good server to play on cannot find one that is right been playing on some here and there just looking for a balanced server that has alot of people who are willing to recruit new members and help them on there adventure my discord is unicorn1987#6676 if you like to add me thank you 

P.S im 33 and have autism

32 minutes ago, gothgoddess87 said:

I'm currently kinda new just started last month im lookinf for a good server to play on cannot find one that is right been playing on some here and there just looking for a balanced server that has alot of people who are willing to recruit new members and help them on there adventure my discord is unicorn1987#6676 if you like to add me thank you 

P.S im 33 and have autism

I played on a legacy official EU 644. It was a little tight on the beach, but the snow zone up north was very empty. Got my prime set up area and was doing pretty good. People seemed decent, obviously veterans of the game, and one of them even helped me tame a giga.....Not going to say everyone is awsome and great, but they seemed decent for the most part.

Archived