Additional creature: Lothar the dragon (in progress)

Axirpy

Hello !

I am actually actively looking for a talented modder / animator for Ark, to add a new creature to the game. (I've found a game animator, the work is actually in progress!)

I am the owner of a dragon character, named Lothar. It's a blue and white ice fluffy dragon, with four wings and two metallic horns. I truly love my dragon character, and i'm writting some stories for him with some other dragons, as well as ordering some beautiful artworks that illustrates some of these stories.

Very recently, I wanted to get a 3D model of my character. I found a talented modeller, and I was able to order a "game ready" model from him.

The 3D model has been made with Blender (file format .blend), it's fully textured and rigged. The model is now ready to get animated and added to a game. Here is how it looks:

1611357520.chibisuke-fr_lothar_3d_1.png

1611357602.chibisuke-fr_lothar_3d_3.png

So now I am looking for a talented modder, to add my dragon character as a new creature to the game so I can play with my dragon. I am looking to have him being able to walk, run, fly, attack with bite, attack with claws, attack with ice breath, sit or sleep, and maybe some other cool features. The model can open maw, and even swallow small things.

Maybe i'm asking for too much, I don't know.. But even just all the existing animations of an Ice Wyvern with my own dragon would be so awesome.

Send me a message if you can help me ! Thanks very much.

I finally found a professionnal 3D animator for my 3D model !

The animations i'm getting for 3D Lothar are ~20 unique animations.
The most important ones are:

- Idle on ground.
- Idle in flight.
- Walk.
- Run.
- Take off.
- Fly at low speed.
- Fly at high speed.
- Glide.
- Land.
- Jump.
- Attack with maw.
- Attack with paws.
- Attack with ice breath.
- Sleep.
- Reaction to taking damage.

Once this massive work will be done.... It will be the time to find a programmer / developer, to create the code in Unreal Engine. I will also have to grab sounds for the animations.
And then, Lothar will be playable. as a new creature in Ark (I hope).

• Axirpy changed the title to Additional creature: Lothar the dragon (in progress)

Archived