transfer glitched, cannot transfer on official

ItsYaBoiDibs

i play on official on pc and i cannot transfer no matter what server i go to. when i try it does nothing and the options bottom left arent available anymore and turn grey. its been like this for a while meaning i have researched it quite a bit. but everything i tried has not worked. does anybody know how to help, very much appreciated!

On official servers, transfer is really messed up. Sometimes it doesn't work, sometimes you lose your character and items on him while transferring. The problem is that on official, your ticket will be resolved months later when it's already too late.

The only solution I see is to find a good unofficial server where admins can fix issues like these in short time.

on my server we sometimes have that problem when players got "duplicated" after a transfer. the symptom is you press transfer server and nothing happens. they arrived on the server before but a copy still remains uploaded - if its this error you can try to join a server you haven't played on yet from the main menu and check if your character is available for download there - if so just download and leave it be on this temp server. after this you should be able to transfer with the first character again.

2 hours ago, ItsYaBoiDibs said:

i have tried joining a random server and it doesnt have a character in upload meaning it must be on a server or not on one at all. shall i check servers see if i can find it?

try using the "my survivors" filter to locate servers you've got guys dl to and if u've got a load of em, try keeping track of em with a sort of player roster (like I've got a note pad on my desktop where I try to keep track of players names, current maps, lvl of the player etc.) if you get organized and figure out you've got a duped guy, maybe submit a ticket with that information? idk... random idea tho: if you transfer your duped guy back to the map he originated on it should over write one of them... don't take my advice on that with out a grain of salt, i'm not an expert on any of this :D

23 hours ago, ItsYaBoiDibs said:

i have tried joining a random server and it doesnt have a character in upload meaning it must be on a server or not on one at all. shall i check servers see if i can find it?

if you don't have one available for download its not that particular bug i mentioned above - must be something else then

Archived