Chibi levels: which one counts? Experience or level up?

JJacky

YOu don't gain a level from wearing the chibi when it levels up.  What you gain is ACCESS to another level that you can level up to.  You must have it equiped when the chibi levels for YOU to get the ability to level up above the limit you had before that moment.

WIth no boss fights, you can level up to a maximum of 105.  If you level up the chibi then each level up gets u access to up to 5 more levels.  IT doesn't give you the experience for those 5 levels, just now you can go up to 110.

50 minutes ago, GrumpyBear said:

YOu don't gain a level from wearing the chibi when it levels up.  What you gain is ACCESS to another level that you can level up to.  You must have it equiped when the chibi levels for YOU to get the ability to level up above the limit you had before that moment.

WIth no boss fights, you can level up to a maximum of 105.  If you level up the chibi then each level up gets u access to up to 5 more levels.  IT doesn't give you the experience for those 5 levels, just now you can go up to 110.

touche :D 

You have to level one up to it's max to get the max.  You don't get the 5 levels by leveling up 5 separate chibis up 1 level.  I'm not sure if there's a trick to be played w/ leveling chibis.  Like what if you took a level 4 chibi and level it to level 5 and you've never leveled a chibi before , what happens? I dunno.  I'd assume you get the corresponding player level access for just that particular stage.  SO it would be like skipping the earlier bonus levels , but I really don't know what would happen.

Since it is ark, I wouldn't put it past breaking your access to the earlier possible bonus levels and locking you in at only 2 bonus levels.  Someone should try and see :) I won't be testing that myself w/ my character.

21 hours ago, Hemplethwaite said:

Oh that is so wrong! Would you share your GF/BF. Do you let your friends take your car or take your doggo for a few days?

Go away and think about what you are suggesting 😛 

PS:  it's whoever is wearing the Chibi when it levels that gains the extra level for their character AFAIK  

That is why I have a leveling chibi for actual max levels (the first one I find, regardless of its type). Once I have the max levels, I discard it and equip the one I like and dont share :)

But yea, I guess I can share it around the tribe and allow them to have their way to my leveling chibi, as long as I wear it when IT levels.

Archived