Carno update really not worth?

Johnmay

• Volunteer Moderator
25 minutes ago, Johnmay said:

I feel like this update to the carno is just..its just so bare bones and like. its worse than the para or saber. i dont know it just feels...boring man? like wildcard couldnt do anything else to it? especially when compared to like the mammoth or sarco.

Well, it wasn't a TLC; just a texture update..

50 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

I'm referring to this from the recent update:

Ok I get what your saying then, But I would argue that although its not packaged as a TLC, giving it a texture update + the added attack with armor penetration and the bleed attack added could be interpreted as an unofficial TLC. Figured all this compiled was what OP was talking about, but maybe not idk.

2 hours ago, Piffguru said:

Ok I get what your saying then, But I would argue that although its not packaged as a TLC, giving it a texture update + the added attack with armor penetration and the bleed attack added could be interpreted as an unofficial TLC. Figured all this compiled was what OP was talking about, but maybe not idk.

Wait, if that wasnt the 3rd TLC dino what was? Stego, mammoth and ? cause they said there was going to be 3. Though, if the carno was a TLC I feel bad for it, a TLC but still looks like a hand from family guy after losing a fight to a blender!

19 minutes ago, Cowgirl said:

Wait, if that wasnt the 3rd TLC dino what was? Stego, mammoth and ? cause they said there was going to be 3. Though, if the carno was a TLC I feel bad for it, a TLC but still looks like a hand from family guy after losing a fight to a blender!

I don't remember them saying there'd be 3. Carno wasn't a tlc, other dinos like megalodon got buffs too that update.

Archived