Xbox Server Admins

I am a dedicated server owner and I have found over 35 Admins that have all ruined my server in some way or are just not dedicated, I am looking for dedicated admins, No Mic Required, Text Chat Required, I need someone who can be an admin thats dedicated to advertising and helping out, If anyone knows an admin or a dedicated area to look for admins please reply.

• 3 weeks later...

As a server owner it really should be you doing the advertisement, and it's not that hard. Do it right here on this forum. Just let people know which country the server is in, in the topic title. What map(s) you're using, what rules you have, any events you plan on hosting and so on. Update it once per 24/48 hours with a new post to 'bump' it for visibility.

As for admins to be around to 'keep the peace' and to help other players out if they can't fix it themselves, well.. That's kind of what admins do. An admin's task is to make sure the server is peaceful, report to the owner if something's wrong and keep the bad seeds out, not advertising the server. Obviously i don't know your age so i'm just talking from my own experience as an adult, but make sure you don't get any kids to do the admin work and yes, you should have a mic requirement and do an interview with anyone interested, because you can't tell if they're a kid or an adult simply by what and how they type.

Archived