Need foundations/pillars on rocks

Chasiv

Hi,

I'm on Valguero and there appear to be some underwater rocks that are not recognizing pillars being placed on them.  When you go to build on them, it still tells you that there is no nearby foundation.   Is there a way to work around this?    My water pen is at a standstill unless I can complete my floor in it.

There rocks have white spots on them (or at least light colors).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chasiv [Tribe of Deadass]

18 hours ago, Chasiv said:

I'm on Valguero and there appear to be some underwater rocks that are not recognizing pillars being placed on them.  When you go to build on them, it still tells you that there is no nearby foundation.   Is there a way to work around this?    My water pen is at a standstill unless I can complete my floor in it.

There rocks have white spots on them (or at least light colors).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sometimes the no-build locations are intentional, sometimes they're not. Your best bet is to submit a ticket to WC with a screenshot and make sure you include the coordinates in the ticket.

Mind you, even if this is a mistake that doesn't mean it will get fixed soon, they're working on mesh & glitch issues all the time which means yours would basically start at the bottom of the list, so you're probably going to want to build your pen elsewhere, but if it's a glitch you would have the satisfaction of knowing you're helping players on every Valguero map in the game.

Archived