list of...

TTVAsylumgaming603

2 hours ago, TTVAsylumgaming603 said:

trying to replace dinos on my server is there a list like what dinos are compatible with ones you are trying to replace?

Not really. I ran a Valguero server. I removed Pegos, Ichty's, Purlovia's, and something else but didn't replace them. 

I instead just added new spawns in areas. Gasbags, Shinehorns, Featherlights, Snow Owls, Griffins, Gacha's, etc. I then adjusted spawn weight as needed until they were spawning in appropriate numbers. 

Ark wiki lists the remove and add commands and has most of the map area code listed. 

1 minute ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Not really. I ran a Valguero server. I removed Pegos, Ichty's, Purlovia's, and something else but didn't replace them. 

I instead just added new spawns in areas. Gasbags, Shinehorns, Featherlights, Snow Owls, Griffins, Gacha's, etc. I then adjusted spawn weight as needed until they were spawning in appropriate numbers. 

Ark wiki lists the remove and add commands and has most of the map area code listed. 

thanks i've trying to replace the griffins on crystal isles with phoenix, I'm still fairly new to the game and don't know the coded names for everything yet, so i was figuring the replace code would work but it don't.

1 hour ago, Piffguru said:

I dont know what your talking about tbh

i'm looking for a list of dinos that are able to replace other dinos like for some like the griffin can't be replaced by dinos that aren't flyers.

2 minutes ago, TTVAsylumgaming603 said:

thanks i've trying to replace the griffins on crystal isles with phoenix, I'm still fairly new to the game and don't know the coded names for everything yet, so i was figuring the replace code would work but it don't.

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Console_commands

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Spawn_Entries

I don't know if CI is listed yet but if it is the Griffin area will probably be listed in there. Just remove Griffin Spawns and then add Phoenix spawns instead.

Phoenix may be tougher because I don't know if their spawn is related specifically to heat waves (something CI doesn't have) so you may need to research a way to tie it to a different event if you can't just have them always spawning.

Archived