I would like to join

StormyAngel

I have been playing Ark for several years now and I have a decent amount of experience but my knowledge trumps it. I am perfectly willing to grind but I will warn you that I have had several disasters while trying to tame bigger and stronger dinos. I have made several wyvern trench runs, with a good argy I can often get 6-8 eggs in one go. I'm also decent in PVP, but I've never really been the boots on the ground, primarily I've been on a argy or wyvern providing air superiority and blasting any enemies on the ground with lightning. I'm decent in dogfighting but I also have several ideas for helping in PVP so I could also serve as a form of technician / tech  developer for the tribe in order to give us an edge in combat. I can also hunt and tranq a quetzal with relative ease, so that may be of some use to you. And last but not least I'm not very old, but I am very mature with a vocabulary better than both my grandparents and my aunts and uncles, so I have that going for me. I'm just tired of always getting toasted by alpha tribes and I hope I can be of use to the tribe.

Archived